It’s a Major Award! :) February 11, 2010Posted by techtigger in Uncategorized.
The rules for the award are simple:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth – or – switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie.
5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Ahh… but are these 6 lies and 1 truth, or the opposite? Let the games begin!
1. I, like Garfield, enjoy kippered herring snacks
2. I was once seen rappelling from the top of an amusement park ride
3. My other half is called Captain Freakin’ America
4. I have raced with ducks
5. I once fished for ‘skivvies’ with pirates
6. I own the grade-school edition of the Necronomicon
7. I rode an inflatable alligator inside of a hotel elevator
Now to pick
victims awardees. Hmm…let’s see. Who might be good liars?